That Rabbit Game 2: Stone Age Rabbit HuntIn Stereoscopic 3D™ where available
You are still a kleptomanic rabbit head with wings. And in great danger of becoming extinct. After stealing the precious gold coins from a dinosaur (it's a T-Rex!), you fly over small hills and have the sudden urge to get shot and lose your coins while avoiding death by stone or arrow.
Not to be confused with That Rabbit Game 1.
Features compared to That Rabbit Game 1
- Somebody's throwing stones!
- In-game help slides with instructions
- Blood effects, new ways to die ;)
- So-called awesome, native C++/OpenGL engine
- Stereoscopic 3D using side-by-side rendering
- Open Source (GPLv3), for Linux, OS X and Android
Android Prototype APK
If you came here because you need an example apk file for apkenv, look no further:
2013-12-04: Open Source Release
That Rabbit Game 2 is now available under the terms of the GPLv3, you can grab the source here:
For more information about the open source release, read the release notes in README-2.0.0.txt.