chro.monoBring back the color to your monochromatic life.
All those half-colored spheres could really need some help. And with that, we obviously mean your help, otherwise this would probably not be a game, but a movie or something. Grab those fully-colored spheres and share the color (and the correct one at that) to bring the world order back to normal. Sounds easy? It is. Up until the third level or so. Then it gets tricky. But you'll figure it out, I'm sure.
- 47 so-called "action-packed" levels in 5 chapters + 1 bonus challenge chapter
- Each chapter featuring its own theme and game mechanics
- "Otherworldy" physics powered by the Circle1D "engine"
- Timed challenges with star rewards and level unlocking
- Multi-touch support, special touch levels, phone and tablet optimized
- Mono soundtrack and sound effects throughout the game (that's right - mono!)
- Fully hardware-accelerated state-of-the-art mobile rendering
Play in your web browser now
If your web browser supports WebGL (recent versions of Firefox and Chrome work best), you can play chro.mono straight from your browser: Play chro.mono in your browser now
Retro Edition on a N800 (software rendering)
chro.mono is available on the following platforms:
- Android (Android 2.2 or later): Google Play, Amazon App Store, Yandex Store
- iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch): Get it from the App Store now!
- MeeGo 1.2 Harmattan (Nokia N9): OpenRepos.net, chro.mono 1.0.0 DEB
- Blackberry 10 and Playbook: Get it from Blackberry World now!
- Desktop Web Browsers (tested in Firefox and Chrome): Play online now
- Sailfish OS (Jolla): Get it from Jolla Store now!
- Firefox OS: Get it from Firefox Marketplace now!
- Maemo 4 (N800/N810):chro.mono 1.0.2 DEB