Well-rounded game that makes you dizzy.
This game started out as an entry for PyWeek#32 and was then ported to C. Retro port testing and debugging with help from Vogons Forum members. OSMesa/VESA code for DOS based on examples by Joel Yliluoma and Tobias Koch.
How To Play
Control the white rectangle with the UP and DOWN arrow keys. Stay on the lanes, avoid the gaps. Survive longest and retain health points for high score.
Downloads for the Retro, 3DS, NDS, PSP, Vita, PS1 (PSX), PS2, GCN, Wii and Windows versions available on Itch.io.
- DOS (OpenGL using OSMesa; VGA and VESA, using DJGPP)
- DOS (custom rasterizer; EGA, VGA, also using DJGPP)
- DOS (3Dfx Glide 2.43, dynamically linked, using OpenWatcom)
- Windows (3Dfx Glide 2.43, using OpenWatcom)
- Windows (OpenGL 1.1, using OpenWatcom)
- PS Vita Homebrew (using Vita SDK and libvita2d)
- 3DS Homebrew (using devkitPro and citro2d)
- Nintendo DS Homebrew (using devkitPro)
- Playstation Portable Homebrew (using pspsdk)
- GameCube and Wii Homebrew (using devkitPro)
- PS1 (aka PSX) Homebrew (using PSn00bSDK)
- PS2 Homebrew (using ps2sdk)
- Modern Windows (OpenGL, using mingw-w64 and SDL2)
- Play in your browser: WebGL and WebAssembly