A compatibility layer for running Bounce Evolution (2009) on modern Linux-based systems using qemu user-space emulation. This is (obviously) not an official port, and is not related to or associated in any way with the mentioned game :)
- ARM32 code running within
- Rendered at 60 FPS using host OpenGL driver
- X11/EGL/D-Bus/PulseAudio wrapped/translated
- Windowing and audio output using SDL2
- Multi-sample antialiasing, anisotropic filtering
- Higher resolutions, fullscreen mode
- Keyboard controls, accelerometer emulation
- Debugging features, wireframe rendering, FPS counter
- Bonus content: Updated reBounce source for N9
- Source code: maemulator-23.2.15.tgz (292 KiB)
Check out the gameplay video on YouTube.
Read the release announcement for some technical background.
Original game on PowerVR SGX530 (N9, using reBounce)
Maemulator, with multisampling and anisotropic filtering